CUCUMBER, FENNEL, AND GINGER JUICE

Cucumber, Fennel, and Ginger Juice
Well, we all survived another round of holidays. I hope yours were filled with good food, good people… and did I mention good food? 
I was pretty lucky to have been able to get out of Washington state and take my first trip to Palm Springs. A few days of relaxation, sunshine, and fresh food was exactly what this Seattle girl needed.
Some trip highlights included visiting the Palm Springs farmers market (local strawberries in December?!), enjoying freshly-picked grapefruit (right off the tree!), and creating some new green smoothie converts (this recipe is a great beginner smoothie for friends and family).
Although I was sad to say goodbye to the sunshine and palm trees, my tummy was pretty happy to be back home since all of the traveling left my digestive system a little unhappy. The flight back was particularly bumpy and my digestion doesn’t seem to do so well with turbulence. Anyone else relate?
One of my first priorities was to get myself a fresh juice. If you need a digestive remedy, an energizing pick-me-up, or simply a delicious way to stay hydrated, this juice is for you.
Cucumber, Fennel, and Ginger JuiceCucumber, Fennel, and Ginger Juice
I really love this combo for juicing because fennel is great for digestion and detoxification while ginger is helpful for battling nausea. Cucumber makes the perfect naturally sweet and hydrating base for this juice, which is great if you tend to get dehydrated like I do when I’m traveling.
Note: If you don’t like the taste of fennel or are new to it, try using half of a small fennel bulb so your taste buds can adjust to the anise-like flavor. And, if you’re in need of more digestive remedies, check out my other favorite digestive aid juice.
What’s your favorite upset tummy remedy?
CUCUMBER, FENNEL, AND GINGER JUICE
 
PREP TIME
TOTAL TIME
 
Author: 
Recipe type: Juice
Serves: 1 - 2 servings
INGREDIENTS
  • 2 cucumbers
  • 1 small fennel bulb
  • 1-inch piece of fresh ginger
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Juice ingredients and enjoy.
Share on Google Plus

About chef imado

Hello! My Name Is Imad Qaidi, Cooking Holds a certificate of the Moroccan state and I have all the qualifications of the traditional and the modern cuisine of various well-known in the world of cooking states, Best Regards Admin.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment